… and congratulations for choosing the Confident Conflict Management online course to assist you with your leadership development.
This course is designed to equip you with a deep understanding of what is really driving conflict and how to achieve positive outcomes when dealing with employees, colleagues, managers or any other people you regularly interact with. Positive relationships and a safe environment are not only essential for your success, but equally important for your health and wellbeing. A range of conflicts can easily interrupt all of this. Here is the upside: this course will provide you with well-tested strategies you can learn to apply so that conflicts can be identified, dealt with and resolved quickly.
Your online course contains a number of units:
- 1. What causes conflict - Introduction
- 2. How we operate
- 3. How to identify and confidently handle conflict – Introduction
- 4. What’s in our control – what’s not
- 5. Separating the person from the behaviours
- 6. How to resolve conflict - Introduction
- 7. Aim for win-win
- 8. Structure conversations
- 9. How to prevent conflict – Introduction
- 10. Foster a positive and motivating environment
Each lessons concludes with a quiz to enable you to successfully retain what you learned.
Once you worked through the entire course, you will be able to save and/or print a certificate which will be available from either the course page, or alternatively from “My Profile”.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard can be accessed at any time through the top menu. This is where you conveniently find everything you are enrolled in, course progress, as well as other courses that are available.
- My Profile: If you would like to change your profile image, click on My Profile in the top menu, then click on “Edit Profile” under the photo. In this section, you can also find the courses you are enrolled in, their status, and print the certificate by clicking on the respective course.
- My Account: If you would like to change your password or other account details, you can do so in this section. It is located in the top menu, under My Profile.
- Course Modules: Access the various Modules and Units in the “Course Navigation” on the left at any time during the course.
- Progress: Once you have started your course, a Progress Bar will be displayed underneath the Course Navigation on the left.
- Progression: To maximise your learning outcomes, we encourage you to work through the units in the order we presented them to you. The button “Next Unit” at the bottom makes it easy for you to go through the course, step by step.
- Certificate: The course certificate will be available for printing from the course page after successful completion of all course content, or alternatively under “My Profile”.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
For further leadership insights including shared articles, inspirational quotes, upcoming events, and much more, join our online community via your preferred social media. Simply click on the icons at the top or bottom of the website.
To access some handy tips on how to navigate this platform, simply click on the previous “ONLINE PLATFORM”, or on “Help” in the top menu.
Should you experience any problems within the online platform or would like to get in touch for other reasons, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com and describe your challenge; include a screenshot if you can.
- Phone: Call 1300 936 313 during business hours and describe your challenge.